Guidance for Visitors
To reduce the risk of COVID 19 transmission all visitors to school are asked to:
- Book an appointment with our office administrator, Mrs Stokes, well in advance on 01666 840237. Please note that we will ask for your contact details for 'test and trace' purposes and hold these for 21 days after your visit. Contractors are asked to visit outside school hours if possible.
- On arrival, go to the main reception. Wait outside the building if the reception lobby is busy.
- We respectfully ask visitors to wear a face mask and sanitise your hands before entering the school building. We can provide if necessary.
- Observe all infection control guidance in school and use hand sanitiser provided.
- Familiarise yourself with our fire evacuation procedures and take note the assembly point in the play ground.
- DO NOT come into school if you have any symptoms of Covid 19.
- DO NOT arrive during busy periods of the day:
- school drop off 8.30 am - 9.00 am
- morning break 10.15 am - 10.45 am
- lunchtime 12.00 pm - 1.00 pm
- school pick up 3.00 pm - 3.30 pm
For more information, please refer to the 'news' section on the homepage.